- You may not use any deep link, scrap page, robot, spider, other device, software, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, obtain, Copy, or monitor any part of the Site or any Content.
- You agree not to use any device, program or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the correct work of the Site or any transaction on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not format addresses or manipulate identifiers in order to hide the origin of any message.
- Impersonation of any individual or entity is prohibited.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of services and certain parts or features of the Site.
- We may change some terms and conditions or add new terms that are not directly mentioned.
- Your account and passwords must be maintained well because any breach of your account can lead to problems with another user or perhaps our site and services, so you are entirely responsible for the security of your account.
- You must be fully aware that any message or process you make may be visible by other persons whose purpose is exploitation.
- The Site can not guarantee that any files or other data downloaded from the Site will be free from viruses, contaminants or supporting features.
- You bear full responsibility for your use of the Site. You are responsible for any damages, liability or injuries resulting from any failure in performance, error, negligence, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, transmission, computer virus, Destruction or unauthorized access.
- Application management can:
- Modify, suspend, terminate, operate or access the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason
- Modify or change the Site, or any part of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms.
- County operation of the site, or any part of the site, as necessary for routine or non-routine maintenance.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for indirect damages such as: lost profits.
- Our Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal procedure or governmental request.
- All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, are governed by the laws of the State of Qatar and the previous provision relating to the place does not apply if you are a non-State consumer.
- If there is any dispute between you and the customer if we can not resolve it within a reasonable period of time (not exceeding thirty (30) days), either party may submit such dispute or dispute to mediation.
You may not use, export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of this Content, or any product or service displayed on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Information on this site is subject to change without notice.