REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We offer you a set of ways to cancel or recover your payments:
Applicable to individuals and companies:
- When can you refund the payments made by fatora?
- If the payment was made in error or you changed your decision, you can request a refund from the customer.
- Technical errors may occur if the amount is deducted from the customer’s account, the transaction is not registered or the verification process is unsuccessful. The customer is provided with the amounts at no additional cost.
- The customer must submit a refund request along with the transaction number and the original payment receipt if the receipt of the payment time is issued.
- The application should be sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- The claim will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is validated, the excess amounts received will be refunded by our accounting department electronically in the interest of the applicant, with confirmation of the mailing address contained in its electronic statements within 21 days from the date of receipt That claim.
It will take 3-21 days for funds to appear in your bank account based on your bank’s policy.
The Company assumes no liability or obligation if you are unable to make any payment orders (Payment Instructions) on the Payment Date due to one or more of the following cases:
- If the payment instructions (orders) issued are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid or late.
- If the payment account does not have sufficient funds / limits to cover the amount as stated in the payment instructions
- If the funds available in the payment account under any mortgage or fee procedures.
- If the delay in responding to the payment instructions is your bank
- Conditions beyond the control of the Company (including but not limited to: fires, floods, natural disasters, bank strikes, power outages or systems failure such as unexpected computer or telephone interruptions or interference from outside power).
- If the payment is not made for any reason then you will be notified of the failure of payment by e-mail.
- The User agrees that, at its sole discretion, the Company may, for any reason or without reason, without recourse to the penalty, suspend or terminate its account (or any part thereof), suspend the use of the Services, remove and cancel all or part of its account, , Or the recipient profile, at any time.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, at any time, cease to provide access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. The User agrees that any blocking of access to the Services, or disabling of any Account, or any part thereof may be performed without prior notice, and also agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any Finish like that. Any suspicious activity or any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These procedures, in addition to any other arbitration methods that the company may be entitled to take in accordance with the law or within the framework of property rights. Upon termination for any reason, the User agrees to immediately discontinue use of the Services.
- The Company may choose to resolve any dispute, dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or service provided in connection with this Agreement through binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the State of Kuwait. Any dispute, dispute or arbitration claim will be treated on an individual basis and may not be incorporated into any arbitration with any claim or dispute of any other party.
With Fatora collect your money 3 times faster than manual collection